Friday, October 16, 2009

First off

Typical afternoon. Just finished some light reading, waiting for another night's shift, but i'm bored as shit. I've done a lot of things out of boredom lately. Got bored of school so i decided to quit and get a job. Got bored of the job so i decided not to go last night. (i work on a call center by the way, don't give me the usual shitty comments) Now i got bored of being bored so i decided to start a blog.
So i'm obviously new at this. i never fallowed any blog before save a couple of video blogs in youtube. (Happy Slip and Speedy con kiwi) So for the kind hearted and wise people who will read this, ill sure appreciate a little help. if any blogging veterans will get to read this please send me a comment about stuff i need to know. i plan to blog about music, books, movies and maybe some philosophy. How will I do it? You tell me.
Thats pretty much all for now. ill keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment