Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm Very Lucky to Feel That I'm Very Lucky to be the Luckiest Guy in the World in the Luckiest Day of My Life. Luckily.

Ok its Tuesday, I'm a day short of being broke, I woke up late, I got up late and I was late for class. BUT (and I mean BUT), out of nowhere I decided to pick up this old ATM card that has been sitting in my top drawer for half a year and shove it in my back pocket.

After class, I went to this rural bank in town. Shoved my card up the machine and taddah!!! Five thousand pesos (roughly $100) magically appeared in my account. I'm sure it was from my previous job but I don't know why they gave it to me. But hell, what difference does it make? Maybe its karma because I was dead broke for half a year.

So I took 1000 pesos right then and there because the ATM of that bank was almost as broke as I am (it couldn't process the transaction when I tried to withdraw all the money.) So I went to the mall to cash out the rest of the money, saw Toy Story 3 (I'll be posting a review about that later), bought a new computer speaker, had a decent dinner, and went on my merry way home. Life is good.


"Those who have succeeded at anything and don't mention luck are kidding themselves." - Larry King

No comments:

Post a Comment